Maximizing Battery Health: Recalibrating Capacity on 44mm Apple Watch Series 6 with watchOS 9.4
If you own an Apple Watch, you surely rely on it to keep track of time, monitor your health and fitness data, and stay connected with digital notifications. However, all these features come at a cost: draining your Apple Watch’s battery life. Batteries tend to wear out over time, and Apple Watches are no exception. The good news is that you can maximize your Apple Watch’s battery health by recalibrating its capacity.
Recalibrating Battery Health
Apple recommends recalibrating your Apple Watch’s battery once a year to keep it running smoothly and get the most out of it. Recalibrating the battery will let the device know how much charge it can hold and help the watch to display an accurate battery percentage.
However, the recalibration process can be slightly different, depending on the Apple Watch model and software version. Here, we will guide you through recalibrating battery health on a 44mm Apple Watch Series 6 with watchOS 9.4.
Steps to Recalibrate Battery Health
1. First, fully charge your 44mm Apple Watch Series 6 to 100%, and leave it on the charger for an additional hour or so after it reaches 100%.
2. Once your watch is fully charged, turn it off by pressing and holding the side button until the Power Off slider appears. Drag the slider, and the device will shut down.
3. Leave it off the charger for at least two hours.
4. Once two hours have passed, put your Apple Watch back on the charger and allow it to charge until it hits 100%.
5. Once charged, turn on your Apple Watch by pressing and holding the side button until the Apple logo appears.
6. Finally, monitor your Apple Watch’s battery life and assess whether its battery lasts longer than before.
Hashtags to include
#AppleWatch #BatteryLife #MaximizingBatteryHealth #RecalibratingBatteryCapacity #watchOS #TechTips
To get the maximum battery life out of your Apple Watch, you should recalibrate the battery’s capacity once a year. Recalibrating the battery can be different, depending on the model and version of your Apple Watch. By following the eight easy steps we laid out above, Apple Watch users can recalibrate their battery health and prolong their battery life without needing to replace it. #TECH